A fire alarm prompted the evacuation of a Casper school Monday afternoon, but the all-clear has since been given and normal operations have resumed.

The fire alarm at Pathways Innovation Center went off shortly after 1 p.m., according to the Natrona County School District.

The Casper Fire-EMS Department responded immediately and determined the cause of the alarm was an overheated paint booth. Firefighters gave the all-clear for re-entry at 1:30 p.m.

All students and staff are safe. Normal school operations have resumed.