You Can’t Shoot Off Fireworks In Casper, But You Can in Glenrock July 3rd & 4th
Shooting off fireworks is illegal in Natrona County, but you can make a quick trip to Converse County to legally fire them off.
At the South Rec Complex in Glenrock, you can legally fire off your own fireworks in designated areas.
Where: South Rec Complex - Glenrock, WY [MAP]
When: July 3rd & 4th 2018 | 7:00 PM to Midnight
Cost: $10 per carload - Proceeds go to the Glenrock High School Band
Rules: (According to Glenrock/Converse County Fire Dept.)
- Only light fireworks in designated coned areas on wood firing pads unless Glenrock Fire personnel instructs otherwise.
- Never shoot towards the west (Casper) of the fields or towards I-25.
- Lighting of all fireworks will cease immediately if a 5 second horn blasts
- Have fun and be safe and courteous towards others.
- The Gelnrock Fire Department, Town of Glenrock, and Converse county assume no liability. Use of fireworks is at your own risk.
- If any rules are broken, you will be asked to leave.
- If fireworks are lit in any undesignated areas, you will be given a citation.