5 Things In Red Dead Redemption 2 That Remind Me Of Casper
In the last 2 weeks, since the hottest cowboy game of 2018 has been out. I've found many things throughout the game that make me feel like I'm just wondering around Casper. Which of course, inspired me to put together this list.
1. Wildlife is always holding up traffic when I'm in a hurry.
2. Trains have impeccable timing no matter if its the 1800's or 2018.
3. It is never a good idea to stand behind a horse. EVER!
4. Mostly everyone is armed, so be careful who you anger.
5. If there is a massive snow storm going on, you're better off staying inside.
Ever since this game was released on Oct. 26th of 2018. I've been glued to my Xbox One. Rockstar Games has done an incredible job of making this a very interactive game, with a lifelike feel beyond what most games have been able to do in recent years.
When they put this game together they did take elements from all over the United States. Wyoming included, as you can tell from the first chapter. So if you are ever in the mood to feel like the ultimate cowboy, without ever getting your butt off the couch, then I highly suggest picking up Red Dead Redemption 2.