Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (7/29/19 – 7/30/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Austin R. Carson -- Interference with a peace officer.
- Daniel M. Closs -- Public intoxication.
- Manuel N. Coss -- Unlawful contact; interfering with a 911 call.
- Scott D. Eitel -- Fail to appear.
- Sosa Francisco -- Inhaling toxic vapors.
- Heidi A. Godwin -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Matthew E. Granados -- False report to a police officer.
- Gage R. Hardwick -- Controlled substance possession -- methamphetamine; controlled substance possession.
- Johnathan A. Harris -- Shoplifting; criminal trespass.
- William P. Holmes -- Open container - space/structure.
- Albert L. Littlewolf -- Public intoxication.
- Wilbur A. Lutkins -- Disturbance; breach of peace.
- Angela M. Maes -- Domestic assault.
- Nicholas S. McCord -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Virginia D. McReynolds -- Suspended/revoked driver's license; no insurance.
- Tasha T. Meacham -- Possession of a controlled substance; controlled substance possession -- methamphetamine.
- Joe R. Miller -- Public intoxication.
- Tashina B. Morgan -- District court bench warrant.
- Beverly M. Reineke -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Lea S. Stephens -- Controlled substance possession; prostitution.
- Salvador Tapia -- Suspended/revoked driver's license; no insurance.
- Rebba D. Thompson -- Driving while under the influence.
- Samuel T. Vick, Jr. -- Controlled substance possession -- methamphetamine.