Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (8/2/19 – 8/5/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Kenneth J. Avey, Jr. -- Public intoxication.
- Josiah J. Bell -- Controlled substance possession - methamphetamine; controlled substance possession.
- Anacin J. Belving -- District court bench warrant.
- Ronald Benally -- Public intoxication; open container - space/structure.
- Jauvonta L. Collins -- Interference.
- Manuel N. Coss -- Violate Family Violence Protection Act order.
- Ronald B. Everly -- Criminal warrant (x2); fail to appear.
- Damon B. Flanagan -- Interference with a peace officer; hold for probation and parole; fail to appear.
- Claire E. Green -- Fail to comply; solicitation to commit a felony; attempts/conspire (x3).
- Jasper G. Harden -- National Crime Information Center hit.
- Britney J. Harvard -- Criminal warrant.
- William P. Holmes -- Public intoxication.
- Casey L. Hudgens -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Donavan James -- Domestic assault.
- Kaylee F. Johnson -- Criminal warrant; trespassing.
- MaryAlice V. Liska -- Shoplifting (x2).
- Shari M. Maxey -- Controlled substance possession - methamphetamine.
- Timothy S. Miller -- Fail to appear (x2); fail to comply.
- Paul J. Perez -- Unlawful use of a toxic substance; probation revocation by police officer.
- Stephanie A. Piper -- County warrant/hold for agency.
- Angelo S. Reynolds -- Public intoxication.
- Dora L. Romero -- County warrant/hold for agency.
- Deja L. Sunrhodes -- No insurance; driver's license required; improper registration.
- Joshua P. Trennel -- Shoplifting (x2); controlled substance possession.
- Trevor S. Tyree -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Sheldon D. Watkins -- Criminal warrant.
- Ivan J. Zavala-Urbieta -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.