The Best Holiday Cocktails From The Cowboy State
Holidays are a fantastic time to get family and friends around, not only for great meals and to make memories. But it's also a great time to test out some new cocktail recipes.
In light of turning 24 this last summer, I decided to go out and find some Wyoming inspired cocktails to expand my beverage making skills. This search led me to some pretty interesting drinks some of which have reached some famous lips such as Leo Decaprio enjoys one straight out of Jackson Hole Wyoming.
Here are some of the ones that I will be testing out on the family this holiday season feel free to test them out with me or find some of your own holiday specials and let me know what you come up with.
1. The Wild Healer (The Rose) Best for curing that morning after New Years.
2. Brown and Gold Derby said to be made by one of the most dangerous bartenders in Wyoming. This is a sure fire thing to get your guests to your Christmas party this year.
3. Now, this may not be a Wyoming branded cocktail. But with my love of whiskey and eggnog. It should probably be on your list to try it sometime over the next month. May I present to you the Whiskey Eggnog.
4. For all of my wine lovers out there working on a budget this holiday season. Franzia Chillable Wine is never a bad choice. Like I said for those of us on a budget this year.
5. As if you couldn't get enough pumpkin pie around the table this week. Well, I've got one more pumpkin inspired cocktail to add to your menu. May I introduce you to the Pumpkin Pie Martini. This should be the highlight of your dessert course.
Just in case none of these are what you're looking for you can always check out the Un-official Signature Cocktails from all 50 states.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy Responsibly.