The Best Ways To Cool Off During Summer In Casper
Now that summertime is in full swing around the cowboy state I've noticed that I am sweating way more than I normally do. (Sorry if that's TMI.) But cooling off is currently my top priority and if you are having the same issue, here's a list of things that could help you avoid the heat this summer.
1. Floating the river is probably the most popular way to keep cool during the summer in Casper. Not to mention it's all around a great time for everyone who joins in.
3. Wearing less and more breathable clothing. Keep in mind I said "less" clothing. Not no clothing
4. Squirt gun fights. I don't know what happened to the good old days where the neighborhoods were filled with kids just going crazy spraying everything in site, but we need to bring those days back.
5. This last one is for us folks who are hot at night no matter how low we have the thermostat set. Take your sheets and throw them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. It's the best night sleep you'll get all year.
6. Probably the most important one on our list is DRINK WATER!
7. That new water park at Mike Cedar is also a good place to cool off during those toasty days in town.
What are other way that you keep cool during the summer?